SBI Customers! Want to update your GST status?
Are you a State Bank of India (SBI) Saral or a retail user and want to update your GST (Good and Services Tax) status? Have you been waiting for confirmation of your GST status and have not yet received a response? Don’t worry you can still do that easily. Updating your GST status is essential for successful transactions
Are you a State Bank of India (SBI) Saral or a retail user and want to update your GST (Good and Services Tax) status? Have you been waiting for confirmation of your GST status and have not yet received a response? Don’t worry you can still do that easily. Updating your GST status is essential for successful transactions.
SBI’s offers a simplified single user friendly and simple corporate internet banking solution Saral to small proprietorship concern, micro enterprise or individual businessman. The product provides transaction rights to the user involving transfer of funds to own or third party accounts. Both intra and inter-bank transactions are supported.
If you are a goods or service provider, you need to register yourself for GST, failing which you can incur heavy fines. Registering for GST means you can also collect GST from your customers. You can be at different stages of your GST registration viz provisional status, pending for verification status, validation against error status, migrated status and cancelled status.
How to update your GST status: Follow these simple steps to update your GST status
1) SARAL/RETAIL user login to INB system using his/her credentials.
2) SARAL/RETAIL user clicks Enquiries tab and selects Status Enquiry (left NAV).
3) System displays status enquiry page with two tabs: View All Transaction, Merchant Transaction.
4) SARAL user clicks the Merchant Transaction tab.
5) System fetches the merchant transactions for the user’s accounts.
6) System displays the reference number, transaction type, date, amount and status.
7) SARAL/RETAIL user clicks the reference number.
8) System displays the echeque image and debit account details.
9) System displays a link “Click here to update transaction status of GSTN Portal (Applicable only for.
GSTN transactions)” to update the GSTN transaction status.
10) If the transaction pertains to GSTN payment, system constructs a request string for web service.
call to perform the authentication handshake with GSTN portal.
11) GSTN portal updates the transaction status and responds with the success or failure for the update.
Source- Zee Business.
Click here for more...
from #Bangladesh #News aka Bangladesh News Now!!!